We’re looking for someone to come help manage our community! This includes social media (Facebook, Discord, Twitter, etc.), and organizing events!
Commitment: An average of 5-10 hours/week, primarily weekday/daytime hours
Compensation: Negotiable on an hourly or monthly contract basis
This position is on a contract basis and is not an ongoing employee position
- Compile and construct a weekly posts regarding progress updates of games.
- Plan social media activities and events for the following weeks.
- Plan and create graphics to promote activities, products, and events.
- Engage with the community both online and offline.
- Knowledge of social media and creating structured promotional plans.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator, and/or other graphical design programs.
- Previous interaction with fans of Anime, Manga, and Light Novels on a business and social level
- Knowledge of PowerPoint