Hey all! Not too much progress in this week’s update, though the big news is that the 17 and 18+ patches for Newton and the Apple Tree are being added to Steam as free DLC today! We hope to support as many future games as we can in this way, too.
One other piece of news that I’m sad to announce is that Yotsunoha will be undergoing further delays. The bugs that popped up during QA were just too numerous. Hopefully I’ll have more to say on the subject next week.
Newton and the Apple Tree:
- OUT NOW ON STEAM!
- First stretch goal translated and edited. Will be launching a few months after the main game.
- Soundtrack released on Steam HERE. Other digital rewards being worked on.
- 17+ and 18+ Patches now available for free on Steam!
- QA first pass just finished, large number of bugs to squash still.
- Release delayed until bugs are squashed.
- Demo available HERE
- Releasing ASAP, with Kickstarter Exclusive Beta prior
- QA reaching its end, bugs and typos being fixed as we await Steam Approval.
- Vol 1 released now! GET IT HERE!
- Information on future volumes coming soon.